    of MS Press Book. and it suppose to be valid untill 30 of June 2006. Does
    anybody had that kind of problem before?

    Thanks

    paUK, May 2, 2006

  2. paUK

    HearSay Guest

    Call the testing center and register for the exam over the phone. I think I
    had the same problem on my first test.

    Doug
    MCDST

    HearSay, May 2, 2006

  3. paUK

    paUK Guest

    Hi again,

    thank you for advice, but unfortunatly couldn't register for exam over the
    phone with this vaucher's code. I been told that I have to contact publisher
    .... in my case it is Microsoft, because I using Microsoft Press book. So
    paid in full to PearsonVue.

    Best regards

    paUK, May 3, 2006
  4. paUK

    superstutz Guest

    I had that same problem with the voucher code coming up invalid when I tried
    to register this week. I scratched of the code and tried to enter it for the
    MS book taht I got. I ended up paying full price for the exam. If I pass
    272 then the employer will cover the cost anyway.

    superstutz, May 23, 2006