    happening? I am running Win98 SE. I am not of the computer generation
    so please make your reply easy to follow. Thanks.

    , Mar 12, 2006

  2. gwtc Guest

    wrote:

    > Recently, When I first click on the desktop Firefox icon, more often
    > than not, I am getting an invalid page fault error, which I close, then
    > re-start Firefox which again works fine. Also if I reboot my computer,
    > Firefox usually starts without error. Can anyone tell me what is
    > happening? I am running Win98 SE. I am not of the computer generation
    > so please make your reply easy to follow. Thanks.

    when you mean "invalid page fault" are you talking about the Blue
    Screen? If so, then we need to know exactly what that blue screen
    says. There's several and each one means something different.

    gwtc, Mar 12, 2006

  3. Guest

    Thanks GWTC. I ran an AVG scan of my entire "C" drive, found a serious
    back door trojan which it fixed. Also AdAware found 5 critical objects,
    which it took care of. Now Firefox is working OK again. Thanks again.

    , Mar 12, 2006