    Jack Daniels Guest

    This one comes up with just about every MIDI
    I try to play? Anyone know anything about it? Thanks

    Jack Daniels, Sep 18, 2006

  2. Jack Daniels

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 21:37:31 -0700, Jack Daniels Has Frothed:

    > This one comes up with just about every MIDI I try to play? Anyone know
    > anything about it? Thanks

    How to Repair Internet Explorer 6 and Outlook Express in Windows

    http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial71.html

    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Sep 18, 2006

  3. Jack Daniels

    Evan Platt Guest

    <> wrote:

    >This one comes up with just about every MIDI
    >I try to play? Anyone know anything about it? Thanks

    That sucks.

    Perhaps if you posted some details and specifics, someone could help
    you.

    Evan Platt, Sep 18, 2006
  4. Jack Daniels

    ProfGene Guest

    Jack Daniels wrote:
    > This one comes up with just about every MIDI
    > I try to play? Anyone know anything about it? Thanks

    Make sure you have a midi capability in your control panel for sound.
    Maybe try playing the midi from within a program that plays midis rather
    than clicking on the midi. There are many programs that play midis.

    ProfGene, Oct 19, 2006