    I get this error whenever I try to play audio.

    It seems to get this error whatever the program it is trying to use

    Any ideas?

    joelpk, Feb 24, 2006

  2. joelpk

    old jon Guest

    "joelpk" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I get this error whenever I try to play audio.
    >
    > It seems to get this error whatever the program it is trying to use
    >
    > Any ideas?

    What OS ?
    What type of Audio File ?
    What program ?.
    In other words. More information.
    We Gods only try to help people who try to help themselves <g>.

    --
    bw..OJ

    old jon, Feb 24, 2006

  3. joelpk

    joelpk Guest

    Good point, dummy me.

    I am using XP. I see if I try to play a .wav I get the problem. If I
    try to play a .ra it goes to real audio OK.

    joelpk, Feb 24, 2006
  4. joelpk

    old jon Guest

    "joelpk" <> wrote in message
    > Good point, dummy me.
    >
    > I am using XP. I see if I try to play a .wav I get the problem. If I
    > try to play a .ra it goes to real audio OK.

    There`s not a lot wrong with your audio system then J.
    What Program are you trying to play the wav files with ?.
    All wavs ?, or just one particular one ?

    --
    bw..OJ

    old jon, Feb 24, 2006