    sm 4p router...
    small home set up...

    thanks
    joe z, Oct 13, 2003

  2. joe z

    °Mike° Guest

    What antivirus? What message?

    On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 20:51:44 GMT, in
    <AfEib.565$>
    joe z scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Oct 13, 2003

  3. joe z

    joe z Guest

    invalid ip address, avi pro...

    can not connect to web now...

    joe z, Oct 13, 2003
  4. joe z

    °Mike° Guest

    I've never heard of avi pro (sic). And that message means
    nothing. What is the VERBATIM error message.
    http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 21:08:35 GMT, in
    <nvEib.567$>
    joe z scrawled: