    On many of the desktop themes on my Mesh computer there is a Mesh logo on
    the top right hand corner. It's see through, but it makes it difficult to
    see any icons underneath it. Is there any way of getting rid of it?
    Lizzie, Jul 8, 2003

  2. Lizzie

    trout Guest

    Lizzie wrote:

    > On many of the desktop themes on my Mesh computer there is a Mesh
    > logo on the top right hand corner. It's see through, but it makes it
    > difficult to see any icons underneath it. Is there any way of
    > getting rid of it?

    If it's just on *some* of your themes; I'm guessing that you just
    don't like any of the ones on which it doesn't appear. There are many
    free themes available for download, if you look around. Maybe you can
    find something that you like. A sample search would be something like:
    <http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&q=Desktop themes free d
    ownload>
    If you *do* download something, just take precautions; scanning
    files with an anti-virus before opening; and running an anti-spyware
    program, afterwards.
    --
    "I wouldn't want advertising on *my* desktop."
    trout, Jul 9, 2003