Introduction to PortaOne Billing & Customer Management

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by naftali, Nov 9, 2005.

  1. naftali

    naftali Guest

    PortaBilling100 is a carrier-grade VoIP billing and customer management
    platform that enables IP telephony providers to launch, price and
    provision their services immediately.

    PortaBilling supports Caller-ID (ANI) based billing, with both prepaid
    and postpaid billing models, as well as prepaid calling cards and
    account/PIN systems with Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
    PortaBilling100 can also be used by wholesale providers who terminate
    VOIP calls for other providers.

    PortaBilling100 can be installed and configured in less than an hour.
    It offers a fully-featured, web-based interface, allowing it to be
    hosted in outsourced data centers. A Cisco access server and
    PortaBilling100 are all you need to launch a wide array of telephony
    services, including low-cost international calling card systems, or to
    offer telephony solutions for SME.

    PortaBilling100 uses a real-time authorization, authentication and
    billing engine to provide AAA services via the RADIUS protocol for any
    VoIP gateway using a stop-accounting billing method. Our software is
    built on open standards and runs on a UNIX server, and is ideal for
    reliability-conscious ITSPs.

    We are also seeking partners to offer our software on an ASP basis.

    You can see more at www.portaone.com

    naftali, Nov 9, 2005