    Make your days, as usual with

    best regards

    Knut
    Diplom Kaufmann Knut, Sep 24, 2007

  2. Diplom Kaufmann Knut

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 13:11:15 +0200, "The Not-So-Mighty Morphing Diplom Kaufmann
    Knut" <> wrote:

    (IANAD)

    Since Gangle7 (or is it 11?) isn't around, I'll have to do, I suppose. Go see
    your doctor immediately and ask him about a Haldol prescription. That should
    greatly help cure you of the delusion that anyone gives a shit about your posts,
    and it might even allow you to have a non-delusional life.

    As ill as you seem to be it might not be the drug of choice, but it would
    certainly be a help.

    > after finishing this posting i will move over to
    >hlocalhost.pbwicki.com, where i write a little big story, including one
    >secret, which i wanne release to the public.

    Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

    --
    The smallest feline is a masterpiece.
    --Leonardo da Vinci
    Mara, Sep 24, 2007