Introduce VoIP ATA and IP phone

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Robert, May 21, 2007.

  1. Robert

    Robert Guest

    Through the development and research of VoIP network communication
    market for many years, Houtel Technology have been adopting the
    updated scientific technique and rolled out the HT series VoIP Audio
    Gateway and IP Phone which win high praise in such countries as
    Europe, America, Japan and Korea S. etc. as soon as they appeared in
    the market ,our product adopt TI solution and have been getting more
    and more popular in world wide.

    Here is a brief list of our product:

    Gateway:

    HT600(1 FSX , 1 LAN port)

    HT61O(1 FXS , 1 LAN port,1 WAN port,1 lifeline)

    HT611A(1 FXS ,1 FXO ,1 LAN port,1 WAN port)

    HT620A(2 FXS ,1 LAN port,1 WAN port)

    IP phone:

    HT501(1 FXS ,1 LAN port )

    HT502(1 FXS ,1 LAN port,1 PC port)

    HT582(1 FXS ,1 LAN port,1 PC port)

    if any of the items listed in the catalogue meets your
    interest,please let us have your specific enquiry,and our quotation
    will be forwarded without delay.

    professional manufacture of VOIP gateway and IP phone (with OEM
    service)
    Contact person:Frank
    Email:sales_httel9@vip.163.com
    MSN: