Introduce VoIP ATA and IP phone

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Robert, May 21, 2007.

  1. Robert

    Robert Guest

    Through the development and research of VoIP network communication
    market for many years, Houtel Technology have been adopting the
    updated scientific technique and rolled out the HT series VoIP Audio
    Gateway and IP Phone which win high praise in such countries as
    Europe, America, Japan and Korea S. etc. as soon as they appeared in
    the market ,our product adopt TI solution and have been getting more
    and more popular in world wide.

    Here is a brief list of our product:

    Gateway:

    HT600(1 FSX , 1 LAN port)

    HT61O(1 FXS , 1 LAN port,1 WAN port,1 lifeline)

    HT611A(1 FXS ,1 FXO ,1 LAN port,1 WAN port)

    HT620A(2 FXS ,1 LAN port,1 WAN port)

    IP phone:

    HT501(1 FXS ,1 LAN port )

    HT502(1 FXS ,1 LAN port,1 PC port)

    HT582(1 FXS ,1 LAN port,1 PC port)

    if any of the items listed in the catalogue meets your
    interest,please let us have your specific enquiry,and our quotation
    will be forwarded without delay.

    Robert, May 21, 2007

  2. Robert

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Robert" <sales_httel9@vip.163.com> wrote in message
    > Through the development and research of VoIP network
    > communication market for many years, Houtel Technology
    > have been adopting the updated scientific technique and
    > rolled out the HT series VoIP Audio Gateway and IP Phone
    > which win high praise in such countries as Europe,
    > America, Japan and Korea S. etc. as soon as they appeared
    > in the market ,our product adopt TI solution and have
    > been getting more and more popular in world wide.
    >
    > Here is a brief list of our product:

    Didn't you hear me the first time..?

    WE DON'T WANT YOUR SPAM.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, May 21, 2007

  3. Robert

    Guest

    On Mon, 21 May 2007 12:47:58 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >"Robert" <sales_httel9@vip.163.com> wrote in message
    >> Through the development and research of VoIP network
    >> communication market for many years, Houtel Technology
    >> have been adopting the updated scientific technique and
    >> rolled out the HT series VoIP Audio Gateway and IP Phone
    >> which win high praise in such countries as Europe,
    >> America, Japan and Korea S. etc. as soon as they appeared
    >> in the market ,our product adopt TI solution and have
    >> been getting more and more popular in world wide.
    >>
    >> Here is a brief list of our product:

    >Didn't you hear me the first time..?
    >
    >WE DON'T WANT YOUR SPAM.
    >
    >Ivor

    SPEAK FOR YOURSELF JUST WHO IS WE ? you may not want it but others may
    ! .

    , May 24, 2007
  4. Robert

    Jon Guest

    declared for all the world to hear...
    > SPEAK FOR YOURSELF JUST WHO IS WE ? you may not want it but others may

    I've never met anybody who actively wanted to be spammed.

    Are you the OP using a different handle?
    --
    Regards
    Jon

    Jon, May 24, 2007
  5. Robert

    Paul Cupis Guest

    Jon wrote:
    > declared for all the world to hear...
    >> SPEAK FOR YOURSELF JUST WHO IS WE ? you may not want it but others may

    > I've never met anybody who actively wanted to be spammed.
    >
    > Are you the OP using a different handle?

    No, this appears to be the Ron/Dexter/Clavox/anti-Sipgate character.

    Paul Cupis, May 25, 2007
  6. Robert

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 21 May 2007 12:47:58 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:

    [snip]

    > > Didn't you hear me the first time..?
    > >
    > > WE DON'T WANT YOUR SPAM.
    > >
    > > Ivor
    > >

    > SPEAK FOR YOURSELF JUST WHO IS WE ? you may not want it
    > but others may ! .

    You want spam..? Ok give me a valid email address, I'll see what I can
    arrange.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, May 25, 2007