Introduce VoIP ATA and IP phone

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Robert, May 9, 2007.

  1. Robert

    Robert Guest

    Dear Sir/Madam,

    We are a professional manufacture of VoIP ATA and IP phone.We
    learn from the website that you do VoIP business. So I want to
    recommend our products to you.I hope we can establish business
    relations ,and we can offer OEM service if you need.

    The VoIP ATAs and IP phones we offerd are adopt TI solution and
    follow the standard SIP2.0
    protocol.They are famous for high quality, stable performance,clear
    audio and reasonable price.

    We enclosed product specifications and Quotation of our products in
    this mail.It will make you
    have a general idear of our products.welcome to visit our website to
    get more information.If you
    have any question,please contact me without hesitate.

    We look forward to hear from you soon with much interest.
    Thank you very much.

    Best Regards

    Shenzhen Houtel Network Communication Co.,Ltd

    Frank

    Robert, May 9, 2007

  2. Robert

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Robert" <sales_httel9@vip.163.com> wrote in message
    > Dear Sir/Madam,

    I'm not a Sir and I'm definitely not a madam..!

    > We are a professional manufacture of VoIP ATA and IP
    > phone.

    Good for you.

    >We learn from the website that you do VoIP
    > business.

    Which website is that then..? Whichever one it is, it's wrong, I don't "do
    VoIP business".

    > So I want to recommend our products to you.

    Tough luck, I don't want them.

    >Ihope we can establish business relations

    No chance mate.

    >and we can offer OEM service if you need.

    I don't. Goodbye.

    <plonk>

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, May 9, 2007

  3. Robert

    Jon Guest

    Re: SPAM

    sales_httel9@vip.163.com declared for all the world to hear...
    > Dear Sir/Madam,
    >
    > We are a professional manufacture of VoIP ATA and IP phone.We
    > learn from the website that you do VoIP business.

    I suggest you check your sources.
    --
    Regards
    Jon