    1x 7513
    1x 7507
    1x 6513

    FLEngineer, May 2, 2008

  2. FLEngineer

    Helenzhou

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2008
    Messages:
    15
    Introduce myself
    Hi
    I am specialized in new network products, including switch, firewall, router,

    GBIC,SFP,WIC,cables etc... I can provide high quality products and the low price

    with professional services to our customers. So if you are interested in any of our

    products, please contact with me,I will try our best for you,thanks!

    example of the products:

    WS-G5483,
    WS-G5487,
    WS-G5484,