    do not have time to get a VB6 MCAD I would prefer to wait and work on a .net
    MCAD after I finish my CCNA

    Rick CompTIA: A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Microsoft: MCSA

    Rick, Nov 19, 2003

  2. Rick

    Rick Guest

    Ok it looks like MS has already ditched VB6 test so anyone have any suggest
    about .net books. Also any comments on the difficulty of subject matter for
    a non OOP programmer?

    --
    Rick

    Rick, Nov 19, 2003

  3. Rick

    Eric Engler Guest

    VB6 is gone from the certifications. You could go with VB.NET, or C#,
    to get your MCAD.

    There is a lot of changes in going from VB6 to VB.NET. This is going
    to take some effort!

    Of course, I think it's worthwhile in the end. This .NET stuff is a
    programmers Nirvana in many ways...

    Since you have a background in C and Assembly, you might consider C#?

    Eric

    Eric Engler, Nov 19, 2003