    a training class or tutorial I could go to?
    Thanks in advance,
    Sherry

    anonymous, Sep 10, 2004

  2. anonymous

    Guest Guest

    windows 2003 server comes with IIS 6.0 which is not
    installed by default. You have install it from "manage my
    computer"
    I suggest looking at the help files after it is installed
    because there is way to much for me to tell you how to
    install here in the newsgroups......
    If you want a book, try Amazon and search for "IIS 6.0"

    of

    Guest, Sep 10, 2004

  3. Hey I have the same problem, Have you found any info on starting that
    intranet. If you can pass it along it would be helpful to me also. Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?bmlnZWxjb3VydG5leQ==?=, Sep 18, 2004