Into the past...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Massa, Jun 13, 2005.

  1. Massa

    Massa Guest

    There have been a couple of decent American TV shows released recently -
    'Lost', for instance.

    Now come another one, a Spielberg blockbusting mini-series (apparently)
    which is entitled 'Into the West'.

    "So, what's it about", I asked my son (who takes an interest in these
    things)

    "Native Americans", replied my politically correct offspring ( sod knows
    where he gets it from!), leaving me momentarily perplexed.

    "Native Americans?", I replied quizzically, "Oh, you mean Injuns!......"

    "No", replied the determinedly correct lad, "I mean Native Americans"

    Which got me thinking ( a laborious process, at the best of times(, if my
    son, who has never been exposed to the tumour of politically correct
    'right-speak', can spout this nonsense so readily, what hope is left for
    those of us who know that 'Native Americans' were the whooping redmen who
    adorned themselves with eagle feathers and devoted their lives to burning
    wagon trains?!

    And that led to another, more sobering, thought - given that the UK is now
    starting to drown in carefully organised mass immigration, how long will it
    be before I and those like me are known as 'Native Britons'? - a small
    ethnic grouping, lost amidst the stench and clamour of the foreign invasion?

    How soon, also, before a Kurd chats to his Somali neighbour, and points out
    that he doesn't fancy any 'Native Britons' moving into the area and lowering
    the property prices!...

    Massa, Jun 13, 2005

  2. "Massa" <> wrote in message
    > There have been a couple of decent American TV shows released recently -
    > 'Lost', for instance.
    >
    > Now come another one, a Spielberg blockbusting mini-series (apparently)
    > which is entitled 'Into the West'.
    >
    > "So, what's it about", I asked my son (who takes an interest in these
    > things)
    >
    > "Native Americans", replied my politically correct offspring ( sod knows
    > where he gets it from!), leaving me momentarily perplexed.
    >
    > "Native Americans?", I replied quizzically, "Oh, you mean Injuns!......"
    >
    > "No", replied the determinedly correct lad, "I mean Native Americans"
    >
    > Which got me thinking ( a laborious process, at the best of times(, if my
    > son, who has never been exposed to the tumour of politically correct
    > 'right-speak', can spout this nonsense so readily, what hope is left for
    > those of us who know that 'Native Americans' were the whooping redmen who
    > adorned themselves with eagle feathers and devoted their lives to burning
    > wagon trains?!
    >
    > And that led to another, more sobering, thought - given that the UK is now
    > starting to drown in carefully organised mass immigration, how long will
    > it be before I and those like me are known as 'Native Britons'? - a small
    > ethnic grouping, lost amidst the stench and clamour of the foreign
    > invasion?
    >
    > How soon, also, before a Kurd chats to his Somali neighbour, and points
    > out that he doesn't fancy any 'Native Britons' moving into the area and
    > lowering the property prices!...

    Bargain right-of-centre-ramblings.

    If your vision of the future comes true, lets hope a more politically
    correct society doesn't treat you like the native americans were.

    the man with no idea, Jun 13, 2005

  3. Massa

    Massa Guest

    "the man with no idea" <no.spam@thanks> wrote in message

    > "Massa" <> wrote in message
    >> There have been a couple of decent American TV shows released recently -
    >> 'Lost', for instance.
    >>
    >> Now come another one, a Spielberg blockbusting mini-series (apparently)
    >> which is entitled 'Into the West'.
    >>
    >> "So, what's it about", I asked my son (who takes an interest in these
    >> things)
    >>
    >> "Native Americans", replied my politically correct offspring ( sod knows
    >> where he gets it from!), leaving me momentarily perplexed.
    >>
    >> "Native Americans?", I replied quizzically, "Oh, you mean Injuns!......"
    >>
    >> "No", replied the determinedly correct lad, "I mean Native Americans"
    >>
    >> Which got me thinking ( a laborious process, at the best of times(, if my
    >> son, who has never been exposed to the tumour of politically correct
    >> 'right-speak', can spout this nonsense so readily, what hope is left for
    >> those of us who know that 'Native Americans' were the whooping redmen who
    >> adorned themselves with eagle feathers and devoted their lives to burning
    >> wagon trains?!
    >>
    >> And that led to another, more sobering, thought - given that the UK is
    >> now starting to drown in carefully organised mass immigration, how long
    >> will it be before I and those like me are known as 'Native Britons'? - a
    >> small ethnic grouping, lost amidst the stench and clamour of the foreign
    >> invasion?
    >>
    >> How soon, also, before a Kurd chats to his Somali neighbour, and points
    >> out that he doesn't fancy any 'Native Britons' moving into the area and
    >> lowering the property prices!...

    > Bargain right-of-centre-ramblings.
    >
    > If your vision of the future comes true, lets hope a more politically
    > correct society doesn't treat you like the native americans were. <<

    You misunderstand me - I simply adore multi-cultural Britain.

    I'm always pleased to see the happy smiling faces of asylum seekers as they
    sit in the sunshine on park benches counting their social security money, I
    enjoy the excitement that drug wars between rival Jamaican Yardie gangs
    bring to our streets, I love to see young white girls enjoying themselves as
    they speed around in flashy motor cars skilfully sped around our city
    streets by Asian men old enough to be their fathers.

    I rejoice every time I see a former Methodist church converted into an
    Islamic Information Centre (blessings be upon them all) - and the harmonious
    melodies of those unenergetic young black 'rappers' is welcome entertainment
    as they chant out their strident love of Britain and our way of life.

    I'm especially pleased to see lots of white single mothers pushing prams
    containing bouncing brown babies - it's reassuring to know that they future
    of this great nation is in such good hands.

    I simply can't understand those people who say that they are sickened by the
    changes that have swept over this land in the last thirty years - are they
    blind?, can't they see how vibrant and diverse it all is?!

    How dare they call this country 'a filthy urinal, filled with the excreta of
    humanity' - this is a wonderful place to live.

    Massa, Jun 13, 2005
  4. On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:34:36 GMT, "the man with no idea"
    <no.spam@thanks> wrote:

    >"Massa" <> wrote in message
    >> There have been a couple of decent American TV shows released recently -
    >> 'Lost', for instance.
    >>
    >> Now come another one, a Spielberg blockbusting mini-series (apparently)
    >> which is entitled 'Into the West'.
    >>
    >> "So, what's it about", I asked my son (who takes an interest in these
    >> things)
    >>
    >> "Native Americans", replied my politically correct offspring ( sod knows
    >> where he gets it from!), leaving me momentarily perplexed.
    >>
    >> "Native Americans?", I replied quizzically, "Oh, you mean Injuns!......"
    >>
    >> "No", replied the determinedly correct lad, "I mean Native Americans"
    >>
    >> Which got me thinking ( a laborious process, at the best of times(, if my
    >> son, who has never been exposed to the tumour of politically correct
    >> 'right-speak', can spout this nonsense so readily, what hope is left for
    >> those of us who know that 'Native Americans' were the whooping redmen who
    >> adorned themselves with eagle feathers and devoted their lives to burning
    >> wagon trains?!
    >>
    >> And that led to another, more sobering, thought - given that the UK is now
    >> starting to drown in carefully organised mass immigration, how long will
    >> it be before I and those like me are known as 'Native Britons'? - a small
    >> ethnic grouping, lost amidst the stench and clamour of the foreign
    >> invasion?
    >>
    >> How soon, also, before a Kurd chats to his Somali neighbour, and points
    >> out that he doesn't fancy any 'Native Britons' moving into the area and
    >> lowering the property prices!...

    >Bargain right-of-centre-ramblings.
    >
    >If your vision of the future comes true, lets hope a more politically
    >correct society doesn't treat you like the native americans were.

    Funny enough the Indians don't like being called 'Native Americans' as
    it was their country before it became 'America'

    --
    <--ROT13 it
    Spam Trap in Header

    GS850 Trike

    For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to
    (a) mate with, (b) eat, (c) run away from, and (d) rocks.

    http://borg.no-ip.com

    ‹(•¿•)› BORG, Jun 13, 2005
  5. So you can't wait to form the RKKK? (Royal Ku Klux Klan) you sound like
    a Nazi under your thin guise of homour.

    Mala Ipsa Nova, Jun 14, 2005
  6. Massa

    Massa Guest

    "Mala Ipsa Nova" <> wrote in message
    > So you can't wait to form the RKKK? (Royal Ku Klux Klan) you sound like
    > a Nazi under your thin guise of homour.<

    Not at all!! - I'm a one-legged homosexual Kosovan mime artiste who sneaked
    into Britain in the back of a truck, and who got a pissing huuuuuuge grant
    of taxpayers money to set up contemporary street theatre workshops that deal
    with the prejudice experienced by one legged homosexual Kosovan mime
    artistes.....

    Diversity is wonderful.

    Massa, Jun 14, 2005
  7. Massa

    Massa, Jun 14, 2005
  8. Massa

    Brad Guest

    Being called Native Americans gives them the claim to being here first
    what would they rather be called?

    The arguements go on till this day near me, the Indians are trying to
    reclaim residential and commercial properties claiming that the land
    all belonged to the tribe and individuals were allowed to take a piece
    of it but were not allowed to sell it because they never really owned
    it. Its an interesting arguement which obviously would get muddied up
    with treaties and reservations and such.

    Brad

    LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY IN A
    WELL-PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT,
    SHOUTING... " HOLY @#$%... WHAT A RIDE!"

    Please mark off topic threads as "Off Topic"

    Brad, Jun 14, 2005

  9. > And that led to another, more sobering, thought - given that the UK is now
    > starting to drown in carefully organised mass immigration,

    Funnily enough, mass immigration are exactly what we need in this country.
    It brings wages down for the companies that have to compete on a global
    basis.

    When a Chinese or Indian worker gets 5%-20% of our wages to do the same
    thing as a "Westerner", all the work ends up over there.

    I think what you are really complaining about is our benefits system, which
    rewards the white and black poor for having children. These people have no
    contribution to make to the wealth of our nation and mean that we need to
    get industrious foreigners to work instead. Sooner or later, the benefits
    system will be cut back, with major law and order implications.

    The benefits system is a target for every crooked foreigner as much as every
    lazy 'native Briton'. Asians taking their dead Gran to Pakistan in a
    suitcase just so they can keep her pension.

    That's why we're getting ID cards, oh and to round up people like you when
    you start rioting because you can't get a job and your Sky Sports gets
    switched off.

    Dr Gordon Crowbar, Jun 14, 2005
  10. Please advise me, just what is a "Native Briton?" Does it need to be
    a direct descendant from a Pict?

    I'm assuming that descendants from the later invading Vikings, Romans,
    Celts, Jutes, Angles, Saxons, etc, probably do not qualify as being
    "Native Britons" if the Picts were there first. <grin>

    ______________________________

    camera critter, Jun 17, 2005
  11. Massa

    Rob Morley Guest

    In article <>,
    "camera critter" says...
    > Please advise me, just what is a "Native Briton?" Does it need to be
    > a direct descendant from a Pict?
    >
    > I'm assuming that descendants from the later invading Vikings, Romans,
    > Celts, Jutes, Angles, Saxons, etc, probably do not qualify as being
    > "Native Britons" if the Picts were there first. <grin>

    But if you go back far enough we're all Africans anyway.

    Rob Morley, Jun 17, 2005