    can support Interworking IP between ATM to ethernet vlan ?

    Thanks
    mag
    Mag, Feb 11, 2009

  2. Mag

    Thrill5 Guest

    Yes it can.

    Thrill5, Feb 11, 2009

  3. Mag

    Mag Guest

    Thrill5 a écrit :
    > Yes it can.
    >
    > "Mag" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> anyone know if Cisco 7200 VXR NPE400 with ATM Card
    >> can support Interworking IP between ATM to ethernet vlan ?
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >> mag

    Hi thanks for your answer.

    Do you have tested directly ?

    If yes do you have a sample config with IOS version that you use ?

    Thanks
    mag
    Mag, Feb 11, 2009
  4. Mag

    Thrill5 Guest

    "Mag" <> wrote in message
    > Thrill5 a écrit :
    >> Yes it can.
    >>
    >> "Mag" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hi
    >>>
    >>> anyone know if Cisco 7200 VXR NPE400 with ATM Card
    >>> can support Interworking IP between ATM to ethernet vlan ?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>> mag

    > Hi thanks for your answer.
    >
    > Do you have tested directly ?
    >
    > If yes do you have a sample config with IOS version that you use ?
    >
    > Thanks
    > mag

    I have done this before using 155Mb/s ATM interfaces, but this was a long
    time when ATM was all the rage for backbones, and a few times when big
    frame-relay pipes from carriers were sometimes presented using ATM. It's a
    fairly simple config if you are doing this as a point-2-point. Cisco has
    many examples on their web site and ATM interface configurations are all
    basically the same for P2P. You configure an ATM PVC interface and then
    assign the IP address to it.
    Thrill5, Feb 12, 2009