    Wolverine Guest

    Anyone know if they are still around? Their website seems to be down, and I
    can't access any profiles online with DVD Profiler

    Wolverine, Oct 7, 2005

  2. Wolverine

    Lithurge Guest

    "Wolverine" <> wrote in
    news:Y2z1f.11$Kp4.9@lakeread08:

    > Anyone know if they are still around? Their website seems
    > to be down, and I can't access any profiles online with DVD
    > Profiler

    Yes it's down, but yes they were available a couple of hours
    ago, so I believe they are still around.

    Lithurge, Oct 7, 2005

  3. Wolverine

    Greg Guest

    It seems dead on Monday morning. --Greg--

    Greg, Oct 10, 2005
  4. In article <>,
    Greg <> wrote:
    >It seems dead on Monday morning. --Greg--

    It's working for me.

    However it could have become lost in the pissing match between
    Level 3 and Cogent - where the peering was cut off so Cogent
    customers couldn't reach Level 3 sites, and vice versa.

    Bill

    --
    Bill Vermillion - bv @ wjv . com

    Bill Vermillion, Oct 10, 2005