    "Puppet Master," "Trancers" and many, many more.

    Download the entire show for free at http://www.7MPictures.com
    , Oct 21, 2005

  2. wrote:
    > Kevin Carr, film critic heard nationwide on Clear Channel radio, hosts
    > another edition of MOVIE ZONE at http://www.7MPictures.com
    >
    > Kevin catches up with Charles Band from Full Moon Pictures during the
    > Charles Band Full Moon Horror Road Show. Kevin reports on the road show
    > and gets exclusive interviews with Charles Band, the creative mind
    > behind horror classics like "Subspecies," "Re-Animator," "Ghoulies,"
    > "Puppet Master," "Trancers" and many, many more.

    And why he's now trying to make a comeback by having sold out to cheesy
    Sci-Fi Channel pictures, making us cult 90's-VHS fans feel really OLD. -_-

    Derek Janssen (who can remember Empire Pictures)
    Derek Janssen, Oct 21, 2005

  3. <> wrote:

    > Kevin Carr, film critic heard nationwide on Clear Channel radio, hosts
    > another edition of MOVIE ZONE at http://www.7MPictures.com

    Thanks, I listened to the show - good work.
    --
    UFV:Driving Miss Daisy(DVD)/La damigella d'onore/Good
    Night,and good luck./Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
    un fake di Alberto, Oct 25, 2005