    I guess I'm confused. If the page is encrypted, how could it be read
    or am I misinterpreting?

    thanks.

    Brain Dead, May 9, 2007

  2. Brain Dead wrote:
    > I'm trying to fill out a form and get this pop up:
    > "Although this page is encrypted the information you have entered is
    > to be sent over an unencrypted connection and could easily be read by
    > a third party".
    >
    > I guess I'm confused. If the page is encrypted, how could it be read
    > or am I misinterpreting?
    >
    > thanks.

    the page is encrypted, but whatever you send won't be

    you can read the page because your browser has been provided with the
    encryption algorythym to read it.

    Moz Champion (Dan), May 9, 2007

  3. Brain Dead

    Guest

    On May 9, 5:39 am, Brain Dead wrote:
    > I'm trying to fill out a form and get this pop up:
    > "Although this page is encrypted the information you have entered is
    > to be sent over an unencrypted connection and could easily be read by
    > a third party".
    >
    > I guess I'm confused. If the page is encrypted, how could it be read
    > or am I misinterpreting?
    >
    > thanks.

    it means that YOUR connection isn't encrypted; therefore, anyone
    between you and that page can read your information, such as your
    adddress, your name, you credit card numbers, etc

    , May 9, 2007