    Comments appreciated.

    --
    James

    James Harris, Dec 1, 2006

  2. James Harris

    Mr Fox Guest

    hi
    i am doing the rdecored class from the same website and it is
    excellent...you wont go too far wrong with these guys..
    fox

    Mr Fox, Dec 5, 2006

  3. James Harris

    James Harris Guest

    Mr Fox wrote:
    > hi
    > i am doing the rdecored class from the same website and it is
    > excellent...you wont go too far wrong with these guys..

    Agreed. I have bought the product now and although I haven't worked
    through an example yet the labs look very good. This seems a better way
    to study than their more general workbooks.

    James Harris, Dec 8, 2006