    differential equations?
    A: The Perrier transform.

    Shane, Jul 14, 2007

  2. In message <f79i11$8ng$>, Shane wrote:

    > President Colin Jackson, Vice President David Farrar and Councillor Simon
    > Riley are amongst a group who are standing down from their governance
    > roles at InternetNZ at this years Annual General Meeting on 27 July.

    Does anybody else listen to Colin Jackon's spot on National Radio from
    around a quarter to 12 on Thursdays? Almost always interesting and
    perceptive commentary from him.

    I'm hoping that's not going to stop. :)

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jul 14, 2007

  3. Shane

    peterwn Guest

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    > In message <f79i11$8ng$>, Shane wrote:
    >
    >> President Colin Jackson, Vice President David Farrar and Councillor Simon
    >> Riley are amongst a group who are standing down from their governance
    >> roles at InternetNZ at this years Annual General Meeting on 27 July.

    > Does anybody else listen to Colin Jackon's spot on National Radio from
    > around a quarter to 12 on Thursdays? Almost always interesting and
    > perceptive commentary from him.
    >
    > I'm hoping that's not going to stop. :)

    Dr Turbott, the Director General of Health, continued his weekly health
    broadcasts on National Radio years ago after he retired from the Health
    Department, so there is precedent for Colin continuing.

    See:
    http://www.nzma.org.nz/journal/116-1170/364/

    peterwn, Jul 14, 2007