    NF8 Motherboard. and it has a gigabit ethernet card built in to it. do i need
    drivers for it. can someone please help me. thanks.
    --
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhcmxlcw==?=, Jul 6, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhcmxlcw==?=

    Keith Guest

    If that mobo is NForce based, you need to completely install the Nvidia
    firewall Access Manager...then UNinstall it. Under X64 it has been less than
    agreeable....again, even though you may not have installed the firewall the
    first time around, it can still cause issues until you get it installed
    100%, then uninstall it.

    -Keith Schaefer

    "Charles" <> wrote in message
    > I have win x64 and i cant get online with my ethernet card. now i have a

    abit

    Keith, Jul 7, 2005

  3. more than likely you will have to install the gigabit drivers, even tho its
    built in

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGc=?=, Jul 7, 2005