    and how to fix it. I am using optimum online cablevision. Once I am on
    everthing is great, Is there something I should check in advance in internet
    options under tools in IE and advance tab???? Thanks

    Tommy, Nov 16, 2004

  2. Tommy

    Lisa Guest

    Adware/Spyware is one possible culprit...do you have problems with popups or
    have a popup blocker that blocks a lot of popups?

    Download Lavasoft Ad-aware http://www.lavasoftusa.com UPDATE it. Scan and
    remove all files found (normal is 40-80 crazy high is 3000-9000). Reboot
    and scan again. If you still see files, try to find lavasoft support
    groups, or call a professional. It could take a novice weeks to remove some
    of the crap that is currently out there.

    Lisa Harvey
    http://www.harveyitc.com

    Lisa, Nov 16, 2004