    You can watch free tv, movies, tv series, music and listen radio
    programs
    from all over the world without any registration

    Stenli, Mar 10, 2007

  2. Stenli

    Ian Guest

    "Stenli" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > http://www.television.bg
    >
    > You can watch free tv, movies, tv series, music and listen radio
    > programs
    > from all over the world without any registration

    I take it you haven't tried it - it's rubbish. No real UK channels, only
    shopping and news channels. Poor quality too.

    Ian, Mar 10, 2007

  3. Stenli

    Stickems. Guest

    Can you recommend a better site for TV from around the world?

    Stickems., Mar 10, 2007
  4. hehe , i tryed them silly things online and they are rubbish , i got a win
    tv thingy me bob which i stick in the back of the pc and its great :)

    there are so many channels

    Benjamin Holland, Mar 11, 2007