    1
    My Internet is 100 mbps, it was downloading like that before, but now it downloads about 46-50 mbps on a download. Everything is slean no viruses only used 4GB's from my computer just rebooted like 3 days ago. anyone know why it's slow now?
    PS : Sorry if it's on wrong section.
    Rodolfousb, Jan 18, 2010

  2. Rodolfousb

    Sarah The Best

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Sorry dude....I can't understand what u r saying :(
    Sarah The Best, Jan 19, 2010

  3. Rodolfousb

    Trikster

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    There are a few possibilities:

    • Your ISP is cheating you out of 40-50Mbps.
    • You misread your ISP's terms, and you are on a shared line (Other people are using the same bandwidth)
    • Your computers write speed is less than 100Mbps.

    Sarah, there is no reason to reply to a thread you know nothing about.
    Trikster, Jan 19, 2010