  1. ee000

    ee000 Guest

    how can i speed up my internet
    ee000, Nov 21, 2005

  2. ee000

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Nov 21, 2005

  3. ee000

    Sunny Guest

    "ee000" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > how can i speed up my internet

    When did you buy it ?
    Sunny, Nov 21, 2005
  4. ee000

    ee000 Guest

    i have a cable net
    ee000, Nov 21, 2005
  5. ee000 wrote:
    > how can i speed up my internet

    Buy mine. It's really fast, and for sale cheap...
    The Muffin Man, Nov 21, 2005
  6. ee000

    Book End Guest

    "ee000" <> wrote in message
    > how can i speed up my internet

    You can't because it's not your internet. It's mine & I'm quite happy with
    my connection speed.
    Book End, Nov 21, 2005
  7. ee000

    Book End Guest

    "ee000" <> wrote in message
    >i have a cable net

    I think they use one of them at Wimbledon.
    Book End, Nov 21, 2005
  8. ee000

    JANA Guest

    The best you can do at a feasible cost is to have the internet over a cable
    TV service, or to have DSL service. The rest is up to the PC and to the
    provider.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Nov 21, 2005
  9. ee000

    Mitch Guest

    In article <>,
    ee000 <> wrote:

    > i have a cable net

    Okay; so what's wrong?
    Surely you are getting good speed now.

    It's hard to recommend how to speed up a system without having all the
    details -- all of the programs you use, all of their settings, all of
    the network settings, and an idea of the performance during a variety
    of network tasks.
    Mitch, Nov 21, 2005
  10. ee000

    ee000 Guest

    even having a cable net the problem is still there
    ee000, Nov 21, 2005
  11. ee000

    Mitch Guest

    In article <>,
    ee000 <> wrote:

    > even having a cable net the problem is still there

    Okay, but what problem?
    You haven't said anything about a problem -- just asked how to get
    better speed.
    Mitch, Nov 21, 2005
  12. ee000

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2005-11-21, ee000 <> wrote:
    > how can i speed up my internet

    Pay more?

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Nov 21, 2005
  13. ee000

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:211120050634257786%,
    Mitch spewed forth:
    > In article <>,
    > ee000 <> wrote:
    >
    >> even having a cable net the problem is still there
    >>

    > Okay, but what problem?
    > You haven't said anything about a problem -- just asked how to get
    > better speed.

    Had to check the headers - I was beginning to think "Neville" <grin>

    --
    Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
    Toolman Tim, Nov 22, 2005
  14. ee000

    Mitch Guest

    In article <03wgf.45539$>, Toolman Tim
    <> wrote:

    > Had to check the headers - I was beginning to think "Neville" <grin>

    I find I'm doing that, too.
    Are we being really unfair to real people?
    Mitch, Nov 22, 2005
  15. ee000

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:211120051755150904%,
    Mitch spewed forth:
    > In article <03wgf.45539$>, Toolman Tim
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Had to check the headers - I was beginning to think "Neville" <grin>

    > I find I'm doing that, too.
    > Are we being really unfair to real people?

    I think the term "people" may be stretching it a bit...

    Toolman Tim, Nov 22, 2005