    Messages:
    1
    i would like to test my internet speed in mbps,last week i test my internet speed here ip-details.com , it shown in kbps i need the right website to test in mbps,please let me know if there is anything.

    jocoolguy, Oct 14, 2009

  2. jocoolguy

    students

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    gambitdesign.com/bandwidthmeter/

    and click on => RUN AN INTERNET SPEED TEST its second line from top

    students, Oct 14, 2009

  3. jocoolguy

    angelinalove

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    There are manifold of the software are available on google you can search and take it from there, they will better help you to solve out your problem for the internet speed test.

    angelinalove, Nov 5, 2009