    would be gratefully appreciated.

    I have tried the networking wizard too many times to mention - is there
    another way to make it work?
    =?Utf-8?B?REpI?=, Mar 6, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?REpI?=

    DLink Guru Guest

    You cant set your NICs to get a IP automatically unless you are using a
    router or setup a software server to hand out IPs via DHCP. ICS will work
    when you have the computers networked together, which means you need to IPs
    ans Subnets defined. In AD-HOC mode you have to set your IPs Static since
    you have no DHCP server running.

    DLink Guru, Mar 6, 2005