Internet Setup

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?S3Jlb2xla2lk?=, May 4, 2004.

  1. I have a HTML file titiled searchpage on my C: drive. It keeps setting up as my home page for internet connection. How do I remove this file and it's contents?

    =?Utf-8?B?S3Jlb2xla2lk?=, May 4, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?S3Jlb2xla2lk?=

    Tural Aliyev Guest

    in internet explorer go to Tools->Internet Options-> in
    General tab there is use blank or use Current...you just
    click use blank ...i think this will help you...
    good luck,
    T.A

    Tural Aliyev, May 4, 2004

  3. > I have a HTML file titiled searchpage on my C: drive.

    How did you get the HTLM file on your C: Drive?

    I would change your homepage in Tools >> Options >> Settings
    and then I would delete the HTML file from your drive.

    Charles

    Charles Green, May 5, 2004