    --
    IAN. P. GARDNER
    ISLE OF WIGHT
    IAN GARDNER, Dec 4, 2005

  2. IAN GARDNER

    IAN GARDNER Guest

    "IAN GARDNER" <> wrote in message
    news:dmvgpo$hbm$...

    > Dear All,
    > When I click on a link taht has (for example) a file that downloads (in
    > this case) A PDF file. All the webpage shows is a coloured square in the
    > corner! It used to give me an option to view or save and it worked. But
    > now just this square in the corner.
    > Has a setting somewhere been altered?
    >
    > Thanks guys.

    Any ideas guys?
    --
    IAN. P. GARDNER
    ISLE OF WIGHT
    IAN GARDNER, Dec 7, 2005

  3. IAN GARDNER

    Eli Coten Guest

    IAN GARDNER wrote:
    > "IAN GARDNER" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Dear All,
    >>When I click on a link taht has (for example) a file that downloads (in
    >>this case) A PDF file. All the webpage shows is a coloured square in the
    >>corner! It used to give me an option to view or save and it worked. But
    >>now just this square in the corner.
    >>Has a setting somewhere been altered?
    >>
    >>Thanks guys.

    > Any ideas guys?

    Which browser are you using? Do you have any kind of download manager or
    download accelerator installed? Have you checked your PC for malware
    (viruses, Spyware etc etc).

    Eli
    Eli Coten, Dec 7, 2005
  4. IAN GARDNER

    IAN GARDNER Guest

    I use IE6. No Viruses. I`ll check the spyware.
    Thanks.

    IAN. P. GARDNER
    ISLE OF WIGHT

    IAN GARDNER, Dec 8, 2005