    user but me. I think there might be any problem with my internet
    settings. Please advice
    , Aug 3, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > I've a DATA ONE (BSNL) connection. Whenever i try to view my Account
    > Web Page of DATA ONE it gives the message "time out" after giving the
    > username and password.This problem is not faced by any of the DATA ONE
    > user but me. I think there might be any problem with my internet
    > settings. Please advice

    What did DATA ONE say about your problem?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 3, 2007

  3. Mr. Arnold Guest

    Is this your life the Internet? You don't have anything else going for
    yourself but the Internet? Apparently, it must be, because you post too
    damn much.

    Your wife lives 4 blocks away from you, while you sit up under some damn
    computer monitor day in a day out, as a matter of fact, I have never not
    seen you post no matter what time it is day or night.

    There is something wrong with you.

    You don't see something wrong with the picture?
    Mr. Arnold, Aug 3, 2007