    recommendations. I do not want to use unrelated products even though I
    realize that some great products, including free one are available, if you
    don't need an all-inclusive suite.

    DZN, Jul 10, 2007

  2. DZN

    Workingant Guest

    On Jul 10, 6:26 am, "DZN" <> wrote:
    > I have used and been unhappy with Symantec, Norton & now Trend Micro (aka
    > PC-cillin). I am looking for recommendations for an all-inclusive internet
    > security suite (virus, firewall, spyware all other malware). Any
    > recommendations. I do not want to use unrelated products even though I
    > realize that some great products, including free one are available, if you
    > don't need an all-inclusive suite.

    Hi my name is Darlene,
    I believe I have just what you want. I too was having problems with
    security and a friend of mine told me about Invisus. They are
    wonderful, they protect you from internet intruders. and more just
    long on and take the test to see how many intruders are on your pc
    check them out, you can also give them permission to take over your
    pc.
    Go to invisusdirect.com and let them your were refered by Darlene
    Tooley

    Workingant, Jul 10, 2007

  3. DZN

    Gordon Guest

    "DZN" <> wrote in message
    >I have used and been unhappy with Symantec, Norton & now Trend Micro (aka
    >PC-cillin). I am looking for recommendations for an all-inclusive internet
    >security suite (virus, firewall, spyware all other malware). Any
    >recommendations. I do not want to use unrelated products even though I
    >realize that some great products, including free one are available, if you
    >don't need an all-inclusive suite.

    Don't bother - there are many freeware applications around that work really
    well, don't take up the overhead that these "all-inclusive" applications
    take, and above all, are FREE!

    Gordon, Jul 10, 2007
  4. DZN

    Plato Guest

    DZN wrote:

    > I have used and been unhappy with Symantec, Norton & now Trend Micro (aka
    > PC-cillin). I am looking for recommendations for an all-inclusive internet
    > security suite (virus, firewall, spyware all other malware). Any
    > recommendations. I do not want to use unrelated products even though I
    > realize that some great products, including free one are available, if you
    > don't need an all-inclusive suite.

    I'm personally against "all-in-one" apps. Best to use separate apps for
    each function. This way if one breaks, you dont lose the functionality
    of the entire suite.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jul 12, 2007