    free subscription, but whenever I try I'm told, "This file is too large to
    open using AOL. Please open this file using another application." What
    should my next step be?
    Byron, Jan 31, 2008

  2. Byron

    Jason Gurtz Guest

    Byron wrote:
    > What should my next step be?

    Get something other than norton. :)

    You know what it is really funny? I had an invite several weeks ago to
    attend a joint Symantec/Intel webinar for OEMs/resellers. That's not so
    funny until you consider the topic du jour, "FYI: The new version of
    Norton AV now uses less RAM and CPU cycles." LOL, trying to shore up
    the customer base that's been running for the hills for how many years.

    And yea, even if this low resource usage is really true, you're about a
    decade too late Symantec!

    ~JasonG

    Jason Gurtz, Jan 31, 2008

  3. Byron

    Theo Guest

    Considering that Norton is published by Symantec, I would
    contact them and ask them.

    Do you really think this is related to Win XP x64 or Vista x64?

    Theo, Jan 31, 2008