    this link to get rid of this virus
    http://www.darfuns.com/spyware-removal/internet-security-2010/

    Good Luck & Happy virus free computing

    dfinc, Jan 3, 2010

  2. dfinc

    Rob Guest

    dfinc <> wrote:
    > Internet Security 2010 is another fake rogue spyware virus. do not
    > purchase this program as it is a scam tool. if anybody infected by
    > Internet Security 2010 virus, follow the removal instructions within
    > this link to get rid of this virus
    > http://www.darfuns.com/spyware-removal/internet-security-2010/
    >
    > Good Luck & Happy virus free computing

    I wish everyone the wisdom not to use anything from http://www.darfuns.com/

    After all he is just a rogue spammer and his tools are very suspicious.

    And to dfinc I wish the wisdom to understand that spamming to a discussion
    group about Cisco products is not the right way to promote PC stuff.

    You are really just damaging yourself and your reputation by doing that!

    Rob, Jan 3, 2010

  3. dfinc

    darfun Guest

    darfun, Jan 20, 2010