    remove this virus from computer instantly. to remove internet security
    2010, follow the instructions within this link
    http://www.darfuns.com/spyware-removal/internet-security-2010/

    darfun, Dec 18, 2009

  2. darfun

    Rob Guest

    darfuns spyware removal software is a fake rogue spyware virus wich
    appears to be a spyware remove although it is a virus itself. do not
    download darfuns spyware removal software because it is a scam program.
    The site is listed on Blue Coat as a malicious site. avoid it at
    all cost.

    Rob, Dec 18, 2009

  3. darfun

    Guest

    SCAM ALERT

    On Dec 18, 6:12 am, darfun <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Internet Security 2010 is a fake rogue spyware virus wich appears to
    > be an antivirus although it is a virus itself. do not buy internet
    > security 2010 virus if iot asks you to pay for license because it is a
    > scam program.anybody infected by internet security 2010 virus should
    > remove this virus from computer instantly. to remove internet security
    > 2010, follow the instructions within this linkhttp://www.darfuns.com/spyware-removal/internet-security-2010/

    , Dec 19, 2009
  4. darfun

    Camelchops Guest

    On Dec 18 2009, 4:12 am, darfun <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Internet Security 2010 is a fake rogue spyware virus wich appears to
    > be an antivirus although it is a virus itself. do not buy internet
    > security 2010 virus if iot asks you to pay for license because it is a
    > scam program.anybody infected by internet security 2010 virus should
    > remove this virus from computer instantly. to remove internet security
    > 2010, follow the instructions within this linkhttp://www.darfuns.com/spyware-removal/internet-security-2010/

    This thing about buying a particular new virus checker to cure the
    Internet Security 2010 virus is exactly what they want you to do, and
    is a complete waste of money.

    My system was hit by this horrible virus resulting in the “blue screen
    of death” and being deprived of access to any controls.

    What I could do, however, is reboot!

    So I rebooted, held down Key F8, and got the boot options.

    I chose “System Restore” option and turned the clock back by one
    week.

    Although an error message appeared saying it had failed, it actually
    hadn’t!

    When I rebooted, the system was perfect again, and I hadn’t even lost
    any data – everything was right up to date, and I simply deleted the
    suspect file the virus came from.

    Problem solved!

    Camelchops, Jan 20, 2010