    Zork Guest

    How can I surf the web anonumously? Without my ip address showing up on
    websites?
    Zork, Sep 28, 2003

  2. Zork

    Boomer Guest

    1. Advertising

  3. Zork

    Shel-hed Guest

    You have to surf by proxy.
    http://webveil.com/proxies.html

    On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 20:24:23 GMT, "Zork" <> wrote in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    Shel-hed, Sep 28, 2003
  4. Zork

    Zork Guest

    Which program works best. I have used anonimyzer in the past. And it used
    to block out sites that record ip addresses. Which was close to 50% of the
    sites i visited. So I am wandering what works better, without blocked out
    sites.

    Zork, Sep 29, 2003