Internet Options

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by mrs busdriver, Jan 17, 2004.

  1. When I want to view files, the button won't let that section open. It was
    working fine until today. What could be the problem? I have Windows xp.

    mrs busdriver, Jan 17, 2004

  2. mrs busdriver

    Harrison Guest

    I'm not sure what your problem is, but if it just started today you
    can use the System restore function to try and recover from it.
    Start>Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore
    Choose yesterday's date.

    Harrison, Jan 17, 2004

  3. mrs busdriver

    °Mike° Guest

    What button? What section? What files?
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 04:13:19 GMT, in
    <zD2Ob.72962$5V2.76990@attbi_s53>
    mrs busdriver scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 17, 2004
  4. Alexander Rogge, Jan 17, 2004
  5. Alexander Rogge wrote:

    >> When I want to view files, the button won't let that section open.
    >> It was working fine until today. What could be the problem?
    >> I have Windows xp.

    > http://www.lindows.com/lindows_sales_intro.php
    > http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/9.1/features/
    > http://www.suse.com/us/private/products/suse_linux/i386/index.html

    http://www.freebsd.org
    http://www.amiga.com
    http://www.apple.com

    (And the beat goes on!)

    BuffNET Technical Support Supervisor
    (BEHOLD! The power of the BOFH!)

    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Jan 17, 2004