  1. Target

    Target Guest

    What is it? How did it get on my machine? How do I get rid of it??
    Target, Jun 28, 2003

  2. Target

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jun 28, 2003

  3. I've been searching for this program for the last little while. Where
    can i download this program?

    the real TOMMY Tutalidge, Jun 28, 2003
  4. Target

    paul s Guest

    the real TOMMY Tutalidge wrote:

    > I've been searching for this program for the last little while. Where
    > can i download this program?

    You dont want it. It's a load of spyware laden crap.
    --
    Paul S
    paul s, Jun 28, 2003
  5. Target

    Target Guest

    thanks for the help that worked
    and as far as where it came from......................beats the H-E-double
    hockey sticks out of me
    Target, Jun 28, 2003
  6. Target

    trout Guest

    Target wrote:

    > thanks for the help that worked
    > and as far as where it came from......................beats the
    > H-E-double hockey sticks out of me

    It was likely delivered by one of those pop-ups that disguise
    themselves as system messages, and you (or someone on your computer)
    clicked the "Okay" box just to get it off the screen.
    --
    "Dishonest business practices."
    trout, Jun 28, 2003
  7. we're lucky our lines are so damn slow...at least we get enuf time to
    realise what we're downloading :)

    --
    Diabolic Preacher
    As Is