    Windows Firewall on other wired network computers be blocking wireless
    laptop? (via access point)

    If blocking (or other reason), what could I do to resolve/configure?
    =?Utf-8?B?UmljaGFyZA==?=, Nov 20, 2006

  2. Hi
    My guess would be that the Access Point (AP) IP is on a different subnet
    than the wired Network and thus you have two separate Networks.
    You have to change the core IP of the AP to match the wired Network.
    E.g. If the wired Network is 192.198.x.y the IP of the AP has to be
    192.168.X.Z the first three groups 192.168.x must be the same.
    this page was written for another purpose but shows the principle,
    http://www.ezlan.net/router_AP.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Nov 20, 2006