INTERNET MISTAKES TO AVOID - OT to Crapper

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Tracker, Aug 12, 2003.

  1. Tracker

    Tracker Guest

    From: "Cap" <>
    Wefare and all those $5 blowjobs to winos, and fucked-up old, ex-con
    bikers
    keep Debbie in crack change very well.

    The words are I Love You Debbie. My life was not complete until you
    came along. You think of me night and day. Your wife is pretty, but
    what I do to you, there is no words to describe. I make your pulse beat
    a racing pace. I make your mind simple to that of a genius, so you can
    write such poetic words to me; only a genius could accomplish this.
    Please don’t stop it, it would break my heart if you ignored me, my
    love. I know your wife is not aware of us meeting like this. I will
    keep it a secret from her because I don’t want to lose you. Your the
    best thing in my life.

    Tracker
    Beefs Fiancee'

    I know how important it is for me not to define myself by how others
    perceive me.

    Interested in purchasing my book named "Security Minds versus Malicious
    Minds" visit:
    www.securityminds2003.com
    It will teach you to learn about Windows, the Internet and Hacking

    To view some kick butt artwork, visit:
    http://www.captiveimagery.com/index.cfm
    Tracker, Aug 12, 2003

  2. Tracker wrote:
    > From: "Cap" <>
    > Wefare and all those $5 blowjobs to winos, and fucked-up old, ex-con
    > bikers
    > keep Debbie in crack change very well.
    >

    > The words are I Love You Debbie. My life was not complete until you
    > came along. You think of me night and day. Your wife is pretty, but
    > what I do to you, there is no words to describe. I make your pulse beat
    > a racing pace. I make your mind simple to that of a genius, so you can
    > write such poetic words to me; only a genius could accomplish this.
    > Please don't stop it, it would break my heart if you ignored me, my
    > love. I know your wife is not aware of us meeting like this. I will
    > keep it a secret from her because I don't want to lose you. Your the
    > best thing in my life.
    >
    > Tracker
    > Beefs Fiancee'
    >
    > I know how important it is for me not to define myself by how others
    > perceive me.
    >
    > Interested in purchasing my book named "Security Minds versus Malicious
    > Minds" visit:
    > www.securityminds2003.com
    > It will teach you to learn about Windows, the Internet and Hacking
    >
    > To view some kick butt artwork, visit:
    > http://www.captiveimagery.com/index.cfm

    Uh huh. The more I see, the more I'm convinced this is the sort
    of person that you move away from on the bus.

    Chris Mattern
    Chris Mattern, Aug 12, 2003

  3. Tracker

    CyberDroog Guest

    On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 14:12:30 -0400, Chris Mattern <> wrote:

    >Uh huh. The more I see, the more I'm convinced this is the sort
    >of person that you move away from on the bus.

    Have you seen a picture of Debbie?

    Move *quickly*...

    --
    PATIENCE, n. A minor form of despair, disguised as a virtue.

    - Ambrose Bierce
    This signature was made by SigChanger.
    You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
    CyberDroog, Aug 12, 2003
  4. Tracker

    God Rudy Guest

    Tracker wrote:
    <snip>

    > Interested in purchasing my book named "Security Minds versus Malicious
    > Minds" visit:
    > www.securityminds2003.com
    > It will teach you to learn about Windows, the Internet and Hacking

    <snip>

    Looks like even the ISP has given up on you!
    "This domain is not registerd"
    God Rudy, Aug 13, 2003