    Have the knowledge...

    http://it-techexperts.com/MCSE/GAIIS014.asp
    , Jul 27, 2007

  2. "" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Microsoft's Internet Information Services (IIS) has come a very long
    > way since its beginning both in terms of stability and performance.
    > IIS 6.0, which is the latest and greatest version of IIS, rolls out
    > with Windows Server 2003. How does it compare with earlier versions?
    > Have the knowledge...
    >
    > http://it-techidiots.com/MCSE/GAIIS014.asp

    I've often wondered how old versions of IIS compare to archaic even older
    defunct versions of the software.
    ]
    Can you now tell me how DOS 6.2 compares to DOS 3.0?
    Red Swingline Stapler, Jul 27, 2007

  3. djpimpdaddy Guest

    On Jul 27, 11:07 am, Red Swingline Stapler <> wrote:
    > "" <> wrote innews::
    >

    > > Microsoft's Internet Information Services (IIS) has come a very long
    > > way since its beginning both in terms of stability and performance.
    > > IIS 6.0, which is the latest and greatest version of IIS, rolls out
    > > with Windows Server 2003. How does it compare with earlier versions?
    > > Have the knowledge...

    > >http://it-techidiots.com/MCSE/GAIIS014.asp

    > I've often wondered how old versions of IIS compare to archaic even older
    > defunct versions of the software.
    > ]
    > Can you now tell me how DOS 6.2 compares to DOS 3.0?

    DOS 6.2 requires more cussing
    djpimpdaddy, Jul 27, 2007
  4. Consultant Guest

    it uses memory much more efficiently now

    Consultant, Jul 30, 2007
  5. catwalker63 Guest

    "Consultant" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > it uses memory much more efficiently now

    That's good because I sure don't.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Jul 30, 2007
  6. Consultant Guest

    what?

    Consultant, Jul 31, 2007
  7. catwalker63 Guest

    > what?
    >
    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >> "Consultant" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >>
    >>> it uses memory much more efficiently now

    >> That's good because I sure don't.

    Purple.

    catwalker63, Jul 31, 2007
  8. Jtyc Guest

    > Purple.

    The color of royalty.

    and the Vikings...
    Jtyc, Aug 1, 2007
  9. CBIC Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Purple.

    > The color of royalty.
    >

    > and the Vikings...

    and big nasty bruises.
    CBIC, Aug 1, 2007
  10. CBIC Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Purple.

    > The color of royalty.
    >

    > and the Vikings...

    Speaking of Vikes...it's gonna be a great year. If nothing else, our
    quarterback wasn't accussed of dog fighting in the preseason.
    CBIC, Aug 1, 2007
  11. Jtyc Guest

    > Speaking of Vikes...it's gonna be a great year. If nothing else, our
    > quarterback wasn't accussed of dog fighting in the preseason.

    Yes, that is an excellent start to the season. No major team disupting
    scandles.

    Makes for a dull off season though...
    Jtyc, Aug 1, 2007
  12. CBIC Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Speaking of Vikes...it's gonna be a great year. If nothing else, our
    >> quarterback wasn't accussed of dog fighting in the preseason.

    > Yes, that is an excellent start to the season. No major team disupting
    > scandles.
    >

    > Makes for a dull off season though...

    I'm sure they'll rent a party boat to spice things up.
    CBIC, Aug 1, 2007
  13. djpimpdaddy Guest

    On Aug 1, 3:02 pm, "Jtyc" <> wrote:
    > > Speaking of Vikes...it's gonna be a great year. If nothing else, our
    > > quarterback wasn't accussed of dog fighting in the preseason.

    > Yes, that is an excellent start to the season. No major team disupting
    > scandles.
    >
    > Makes for a dull off season though...

    Here in Cincinnati the off season has been better than the regular.
    Begals still wear orange year round, too bad they say D.O.C. instead
    of their names on the backs! Good news is they can all save some gas
    and car pool in the prison bus to camp.
    djpimpdaddy, Aug 1, 2007
  14. Consultant Guest

    they still suck, as do you losers!
    lol

    Consultant, Aug 1, 2007
  15. CBIC Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > they still suck, as do you losers!
    > lol

    That was hurtful. You know something? You're just mean.
    CBIC, Aug 1, 2007
  16. Consultant Guest

    im just playin, sunshine. smile

    Consultant, Aug 1, 2007