    Have the knowledge...
    http://it-techexperts.com/MCSE/GAIIS014.asp

    , Jul 18, 2007

  2. Jtyc Guest

    > Microsoft's Internet Information Services (IIS) has come a very long
    > way since its beginning both in terms of stability and performance.
    > IIS 6.0, which is the latest and greatest version of IIS, rolls out
    > with Windows Server 2003. How does it compare with earlier versions?

    Thanks for the news flash.

    now I can be on the cutting edge...

    Jtyc, Jul 18, 2007

  3. Consultant Guest

    are you man from the past poster?
    personally, im still using iis 2.0

    Consultant, Jul 18, 2007
  4. Neil Guest

    did you hear say in news:1184756442.304090.41920
    @e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

    > How does it compare with earlier versions?

    who would care. more interesting would be how IIS 7 compares with say
    Apache...

    - Dinner not ready: (A)bort, (R)etry, (P)izza

    Neil, Jul 19, 2007
  5. Jtyc Guest

    > who would care. more interesting would be how IIS 7 compares with say
    > Apache...

    I prefer the Anasazi.

    Jtyc, Jul 19, 2007
  6. Briscobar Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> who would care. more interesting would be how IIS 7 compares with say
    >> Apache...

    > I prefer the Anasazi.

    Assnazi?

    Briscobar, Jul 19, 2007
  7. Jtyc Guest

    > Assnazi?

    shuddup dirty pirate hooker

    Jtyc, Jul 19, 2007
  8. CBIC Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Assnazi?

    > shuddup dirty pirate hooker

    Speaking of pirate, I was at a strip club last night and one of the dancers
    was dressed like a pirate, complete with eye patch. I wonder if she had a
    lazy eye, or maybe got it poked out. BTW she had great t!tt!es.

    CBIC, Jul 19, 2007
  9. Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > I wonder if she had a
    > lazy eye, or maybe got it poked out.

    TMML

    - PARODY ERROR: Cannot locate file WEIRD_AL.EXE

    Neil, Jul 20, 2007
  10. Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>> Assnazi?

    >> shuddup dirty pirate hooker
    >>

    > Speaking of pirate, I was at a strip club last night and one of the
    > dancers was dressed like a pirate, complete with eye patch. I wonder if
    > she had a lazy eye, or maybe got it poked out. BTW she had great t!tt!es.

    If you can get an autographed pic without paying her for it
    you've completed step one of becoming an SFOM.

    Lnkwizard2, Jul 20, 2007
  11. CBIC Guest

    "Lnkwizard2" <> wrote in message

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> shuddup dirty pirate hooker
    >>>

    >> Speaking of pirate, I was at a strip club last night and one of the
    >> dancers was dressed like a pirate, complete with eye patch. I wonder if
    >> she had a lazy eye, or maybe got it poked out. BTW she had great t!tt!es.
    >>

    > If you can get an autographed pic without paying her for it
    > you've completed step one of becoming an SFOM.

    Plz be posting dump for SFOM on sekrit site. Thanking you muchly.

    CBIC, Jul 20, 2007
  12. Consultant Guest

    mmmmm strippers, i love single moms!

    Consultant, Jul 23, 2007
  13. Neil Guest

    did you hear "Consultant" <> say in news:Otp
    $:

    > mmmmm strippers, i love single moms!

    TMML

    - Error in Alaska; problem in FLOW CONTROL -EXXon\EXXoff.

    Neil, Jul 24, 2007