    Please click on this link below

    http://www.bravenet.com/?afilid=2693122681

    You have been added to the 'www.bbnet.i8.com' hit counter. THANK YOU...
    Brendon, Oct 23, 2003

  2. Brendon

    Boomer Guest

    Brendon, <> wrote:

    [snip the spam and html crap]

    Spam report id 456025895 sent to:
    Boomer, Oct 23, 2003

  3. Brendon

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 20:19:45 +0100, "Brendon"
    <> wrote:

    >Get all you need for your website, or get a website from Bravenet.

    <snip HTML and SPAM crap>

    Leaving only

    Me

    P.S. Yes I did change ISP as the BY text only server filtered out the
    crap.
    why?, Oct 23, 2003
  4. On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 19:19:45 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by Brendon in message news:GRVlb.44$mJ1.29@news-
    binary.blueyonder.co.uk

    snippety-doo the HTML poo...

    --