  1. I have established an internet Gateway on my wireles networ. All is working
    well but I can not get Internet Explorer to connect. Firefox connects no
    problem. Is there a stting or port or protocal that I need to change or add?

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFycmVs?=, Mar 19, 2006

  2. In IE check the Tools, Internet Options, Connections page.
    Make sure it is set to never dial a connection.
    Also check LAN settings to make sure there is no proxy set.
    Remove the 'Automatically detect settings' tick box to speed up the
    connection to your first page.
    --
    Dan Williams [MCSE]
    Imex Technical Services

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFuIFdpbGxpYW1z?=, Mar 20, 2006

  3. "Dan Williams" wrote:

    > In IE check the Tools, Internet Options, Connections page.
    > Make sure it is set to never dial a connection.
    > Also check LAN settings to make sure there is no proxy set.
    > Remove the 'Automatically detect settings' tick box to speed up the
    > connection to your first page.
    > --
    > Dan Williams [MCSE]
    > Imex Technical Services
    >

    > "Darrel" wrote:
    >
    > > I have established an internet Gateway on my wireles networ. All is working
    > > well but I can not get Internet Explorer to connect. Firefox connects no
    > > problem. Is there a stting or port or protocal that I need to change or add?

    Dan - I did find that in LAN settings there was a proxy set. I found this
    before your reply but thank you for the information it would have solved the
    problem

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFycmVs?=, Mar 20, 2006