    neccessary to enable or disable .
    --
    KD

    =?Utf-8?B?SW5zdGFsbGVy?=, Feb 8, 2006

  2. It is not necessary. You will get this icon depending on how IGD nd UPnP
    are configured:

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/821371/en-us

    Doug Sherman
    MCSE, MCSA, MCP+I, MVP

    "Installer" <lost_in_70s_tunes> wrote in message
    > Hello , XP Home , Wireless PC , Wireless Printer . In "Network

    Connections"
    > , an icon for "Internet Gateway" , shows "Internet Connection" connected .

    > do not share the PC or Printer with "other" PC's or Printers . 1) Is this
    > {enabled}connection neccessary ? 2) Is this connection enabled

    automaticaly ?

    Doug Sherman [MVP], Feb 8, 2006

  3. Hello , Doug Sherman . Your reply is helpful . The link was right on . I
    searched at Microsoft and did not see the link . I would like to learn and
    understand more about this . Thank You .
    --
    KD

    =?Utf-8?B?SW5zdGFsbGVy?=, Feb 9, 2006