    internet gateway is always stuck on connecting. From memory I believe in the
    past this was always "connected". On right click, I can only get to
    properties and nothing there to disable, repair etc. Any help with this?
    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=, Dec 27, 2006

  2. Hi
    Ok we know that you have DSL?
    You probably know what is "Everything", but we do not.
    Are you directly connected to the Modem?
    Do you have a Wireless Router?
    How many computers you have?
    Do all of them have the same problem?
    Did you try to connect with Wired computer?
    What is connected in Right Click means (which icon you're you clicking on)?
    If you want to check your Network be this can Help,
    http://www.ezlan.net/debug.html
    If you are using new ISP and you have a Router, may be this can Help,
    http://www.ezlan.net/PPPOE.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 27, 2006