Internet Explorer

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?c3dpbW1pbmdtYW4=?=, Jul 31, 2004.

  1. My task manager says two episodes of I E are running but can't shut them down. When I try, they click to either "insidethird.exe", "SHIMDA~1.exe", or "BENDLO~1.exe. Any way to get rid of this?
    =?Utf-8?B?c3dpbW1pbmdtYW4=?=, Jul 31, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c3dpbW1pbmdtYW4=?=

    anonymous Guest

    You can post to the correct newsgroup for an answer

    anonymous, Jul 31, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?c3dpbW1pbmdtYW4=?=

    Tom Dacon Guest

    Either your browser's been highjacked by some software that inadvertently
    got installed on your machine when you visited a site, or you contracted a
    virus that did a similar thing. Do a complete scan with an up-to-date
    anti-virus software package, and run something like Ad-Aware from Lavasort,
    to see if you can get it cleaned up. There are also other newsgroups that
    are devoted to these happenings (can't think of the name of one just now,
    but search in your newsgroup server's list of newsgroups).

    Good luck,
    Tom Dacon
    Dacon Software Consulting

    Tom Dacon, Aug 1, 2004