    OS Windows XP Pro SP2 IE 6
    Thanks.
    yakis

    yakis, May 16, 2005

  2. yakis

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Did you recently run some disk cleanup program?

    pcbutts1, May 16, 2005

  3. yakis

    yakis Guest

    Yes, but I did that about 4 days ago, it should be able to keep the records
    by now.

    yakis, May 16, 2005
  4. yakis

    old jon Guest

    What was that cleanup program ?, and is it still running as a background
    task ?. ..J

    old jon, May 16, 2005
  5. yakis

    ellis_jay Guest

    yakis wrote:
    > Hi All,
    > When I clicked on the drop down arrow on my address box in the
    > browser, all the addresses that have been assigned to were gone.

    You should be glad.

    > The same thing happens to the drop down box in my "RUN" command.

    So what?

    > It
    > seems that the system does not record history anymore.
    > I have configured the "content tab" in IE auto complete setting so
    > that IE keeps web addresses, forms and user names and passwords on
    > forms

    You are just an identity waiting to be snatched.

    >I checked my system and there is no virus nor spyware present.

    Says who?

    > Can any one please help me restoring this, I might have done
    > something or unchecked something some where.
    > OS Windows XP Pro SP2 IE 6
    > Thanks.
    > yakis

    Not me.

    --
    He released government from the restraint of law.
    ____Lord Acton on Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527), George W. Bush, and

    Ellis_Jay

    ellis_jay, May 16, 2005
  6. yakis

    yakis Guest

    There is no cleanup pogram running.
    What I did was:
    1.Run/%temp% and deleted all the files
    2.Run/recent and clean all the files
    3.emptied the temp. internet files
    4.deleted all cookies
    5.clean up by searching : *.tmp,~*.do?,~*.wbk
    That's all. Don't know what's up man.

    yakis, May 16, 2005