    connect to the internet. It used to happen automatically but now I have to
    wait until connected then open up OE. TIA

    --
    Alexander Scott Hamilton, Jul 29, 2004

  2. Alexander Scott Hamilton wrote:

    BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! Your name is worse than mine.
    Charles Bardhood-Werryfore, Jul 29, 2004

  3. Alexander Scott Hamilton

    DC Guest

    Alexander Scott Hamilton wrote:
    > How do I go about getting Outlook Explorer to automatically open when I
    > connect to the internet. It used to happen automatically but now I have to
    > wait until connected then open up OE. TIA

    What is "Outlook Explorer"?

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    DC, Jul 29, 2004
  4. DC wrote:

    > Alexander Scott Hamilton wrote:

    >> How do I go about getting Outlook Explorer to automatically open when I
    >> connect to the internet. It used to happen automatically but now I have to
    >> wait until connected then open up OE. TIA

    > What is "Outlook Explorer"?

    I think it's a plug-in for Internet Express.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    An Important Health Reminder http://snipurl.com/healthyshark
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 29, 2004
  5. Alexander Scott Hamilton

    DC Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > DC wrote:

    >> Alexander Scott Hamilton wrote:

    >>> How do I go about getting Outlook Explorer to automatically open when I
    >>> connect to the internet. It used to happen automatically but now I have to
    >>> wait until connected then open up OE. TIA

    >> What is "Outlook Explorer"?

    > I think it's a plug-in for Internet Express.

    That's it.

    /me smack!

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    DC, Jul 29, 2004
  6. Alexander Scott Hamilton

    Tech Guest

    http://news.independent.co.uk/world/science_technology/story.jsp?story=537951

    By Charles Arthur, Technology Editor

    ... following a stark security warning from a senior panel of internet
    experts who say it opens the door to online criminals.

    They are urging all users of Internet Explorer (IE) to stop using the
    browser because they say it is vulnerable to hackers and credit card
    fraudsters.

    If you haven't done so; don't wait until you become a victim:

    http://www.mozilla.org/download.html
    http://channels.netscape.com/ns/browsers/default.jsp
    http://www.opera.com/

    --