    could anyone help please?
    or has it happened to anyone else?

    thanks

    TERENCE LITTLER, Feb 1, 2004

  2. In article <bvidfb$h38$>,
    says...
    > my net explorer is wierd cos it keeps giving error reports, but msn and
    > outlook expess work.
    >
    > could anyone help please?

    If you posted more information about the errors someone might help.
    It's unusual for crystal balls to be particularly accurate. For
    example, if I say that there's a problem with my car but by girlfriend's
    car is fine, can you tell me what the problem is?

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/

    Hywel Jenkins, Feb 1, 2004

  3. TERENCE LITTLER

    Paul - xxx Guest

    TERENCE LITTLER posted ...

    > my net explorer is wierd cos it keeps giving error reports, but msn
    > and outlook expess work.
    >
    > could anyone help please?
    > or has it happened to anyone else?
    >
    > thanks

    OK, you’ve asked for help, but to actually get any help you will need to
    provide a little more information as it’s my experience that very few people
    are ‘truly’ psychic. Think along the following lines. (Thanks Golem, good
    list, damn shame golem doesn’t use the newsgroups much nowadays...;-)

    What help do you require?
    What Operating System and version are you using?

    Is there an error message or code ?
    What program causes this error?

    What is the EXACT wording of the error ?
    When does the error happen?
    What are you trying to do when this happens?
    What else is running in the background?
    What changes have you made to your system right before this started?
    Did you Add/Remove any Software?
    Did you Add/Remove any Hardware?
    Did you make any new Tweaks?
    Did you apply any new patch?
    Do you get other error messages?

    Get the picture ? There’s no need to answer all the questions everytime,
    they are just a ‘flavour’ of what can help others gain an insight into what’
    s causing your problem and can help them formulate a good answer. When you
    get an answer, you may get more than one, it’s still up to you to decide
    what to do about the problem you have, but generally answers posted to a
    multitude may be better than answers posted directly to you. There are
    people who’ll deliberately screw your system. Don’t necessarily go for the
    first answer, wait a bit, someone will point out if it’s wrong .. eventually
    ... maybe .. ;)

    Have a look at these sites for further advice on posting and on Usenet.

    http://www.dickalba.demon.co.uk/usenet/guide/index.html

    http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    --
    Paul

    Paul - xxx, Feb 1, 2004
  4. "Hywel Jenkins" <> wrote in message
    > In article <bvidfb$h38$>,
    > says...
    > > my net explorer is wierd cos it keeps giving error reports, but msn and
    > > outlook expess work.
    > >
    > > could anyone help please?

    > If you posted more information about the errors someone might help.
    > It's unusual for crystal balls to be particularly accurate.

    computer..................................it is giving some sort of an error
    anyone with the initials B.S.?...................................

    DóçVöñRô¢K, Feb 1, 2004